Meet Our Columbia Dentist
Victor Beck, Jr., DDS
Dr. Victor Beck, Jr. was born in Lawrenceburg, TN and grew up in Columbia, TN. He eventually found his way to Columbia State College, where he graduated summa cum laude in 1970. Just three short years later, he received his DDS (doctor of dental surgery degree) from the University of Tennessee.
For the past 40 years, Dr. Beck has been serving the Columbia, TN community through his private dental practice. He has a special interest in helping his patients smile proudly through reconstructive dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, but he and our entire team of dentists can serve all your dentistry needs here at Beck Dental Care.
Dr. Beck has not stopped learning, either. He has dedicated hundreds of hours each year to learning the newest and most effective treatments to help you and your smile. In addition to the many professional and academic awards Dr. Beck has won, he has also given more than 100 presentations at various gatherings and seminars in the dental field.
Dr. Beck has been married to his wife, Tricia, for more than 40 years. They have two grown children, Vic III and Adam. In his spare time, Dr. Beck enjoys fishing, gardening, travel, and, most of all, spending time with his grandchildren: Lilli, Charlie, John, Wyatt, Jack, Bennett, and Henry.
- Maury County Dental Society
- Sixth District Dental Society
- Tennessee Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tennessee Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology