Done In One Dental Implants – Columbia, TN
Your Fast Path to a Permanent New Smile
Are you struggling with old, ill-fitting dentures? Do you have multiple missing teeth, and are your remaining natural teeth riddled with problems? Dental implants may be the perfect solution for you. They come with numerous advantages, including outstanding stability and longevity.
Unfortunately, one disadvantage of dental implants that patients often lament is the fact that the procedure can take several months or longer to complete. However, some patients are eligible for much faster dental implant procedures, such as Done In One in Columbia. This remarkable approach to dental implants may be able to permanently replace all of your missing teeth in just a few days!
What is Done in One?
Done in One is a state-of-the-art method of replacing several missing teeth with a hybrid dental implant bridge in just 2 appointments and 48 hours. While it may sound similar to other fast-turnaround dental implant procedures, it definitely is not. Done in One hybrid bridges are made of the highest-quality zirconia in the world, and patients leave their second appointment with permanent teeth. Other methods give you a temporary and then spend months providing the final denture. In addition to offering a better result, Done in One can also help patients save tens of thousands of dollars on their new teeth.
How Does Done In One Work?
Done In One is a revolutionary full-mouth reconstruction technique. The basics of the procedure are as follows:
- You begin with a free consultation in our office. Our team will evaluate your candidacy for dental implants in Columbia, help you understand what to expect from the procedure, and discuss financing options.
- We plan your new smile. We’ll take some imaging data and talk to you about the size and shape of the new teeth you’re going to receive.
- You undergo an implant placement surgery, wherein the dental implants will be inserted at strategic locations throughout your jawbone. Patient comfort is one of our priorities. Via anesthesia and/or sedation, we’ll ensure that you’ll feel little to nothing during the surgery.
- Your implants rest for 48 hours while the Done In One laboratory fabricates your new teeth.
- We permanently attach your new teeth to your implants. Since they’ll be screwed in place, the only time they’ll ever be removed is when you visit us for routine dental cleanings.
Advantages of Done In One
Of course, one of the biggest advantages of Done In One is that the entire procedure takes just a few days to complete. There is no lengthy waiting period between the implant placement surgery and the restoration phase.
The benefits don’t stop there. Additional Done In One perks include:
- Other fast dental implant procedures outfit you with a temporary restoration soon after the implants are placed. While temporary teeth can look good, they do not always fit as well as they should. Done In One allows you to skip the temporary denture stage
- Done In One teeth are absolutely beautiful. Everything, including their size, shape, and color, are custom designed to complement your mouth and facial features. You’re going to love what you see in the mirror!
- You’ll be on a soft foods diet for a few months after you receive your teeth. However, after your dental implants have had adequate time to bond with your body, you’ll enjoy a strong bite force that allows you to eat practically anything.
We are one of only a handful of practices throughout the U.S. that offer Done In One. If you are interested in learning how this procedure could rebuild your smile, contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Done In One FAQs
Done In One is a convenient and effective solution to rebuild your smile in just a few days; however, we know you have several questions. Choosing dental implants in Columbia is a big decision. We want you to make the right choice for your smile and your lifestyle. Dr. Willaims will take the time to explain the process and address your concerns to ensure you’re confident in your choice. While you wait for your initial consultation, here are the answers to a few of the most common questions our patients ask.
Am I a candidate if I have gum disease?
Gum disease is a leading cause of tooth loss. If you’ve lost your teeth because of the infection, you cannot get dental implants if you still have it. The long-term success of Done In One in Columbia relies on your jawbone’s ability to properly fuse to the posts and remaining infection-free. As a result, you may need periodontal therapy before undergoing the placement portion of your treatment.
Am I too old for Done In One?
Age is not necessarily a determining factor for the procedure; however, it’s recommended patients have finished growing. Instead, your candidacy for the treatment is determined by various other things, such as your current dental health, your general health, and certain lifestyle habits, like smoking.
How much does it cost?
Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell how much you will pay for your new smile without first having a consultation with your dentist in Columbia. There are several factors that influence the amount, such as if you need any additional treatments, if you’re replacing both arches, and your dental coverage. We provide you with a custom estimate during your consultation and explain the costs associated with each stage of your treatment. We’ll help you find the solutions you need to pay for your new smile while staying within your budget.
Can I use my dental insurance?
Unfortunately, your dental insurance won’t pay for the entire treatment, but it may cover certain aspects of the procedure. Depending on your specific policy, your benefits may pay for a portion of your treatment until you reach your annual limit after paying your yearly deductible. We work on your behalf with your insurance carrier to file the necessary claims and paperwork, so you have one less thing to worry about. We’ll help you maximize the value of your policy to reduce the amount you need to pay out-of-pocket.
How can I pay for Done In One?
Besides using your dental insurance, there are several ways to pay for your treatment. We accept all traditional forms of payment, as well as third-party financing with CareCredit. You are given the funds you need based on your credit’s approval, which you then repay it using a payment plan that accommodates your budget.
If you still have questions about dental implants, Dr. Williams will give you the peace of mind you need to make the best choice for your smile.